The section performs the following functions:-
- ICT Policy & Strategy development and implementation.
- Provision of hardware & software.
- ATM card application and linkage.
- Automation of core services.
- Loan Recoveries and liaison with government_ based payroll officers.
- Submit monthly data recoveries to all employers including new loans and new members joining the Sacco.
- Maintain server functions for email, internet, databases, file storage and administration.
- Dividend computation and payout.
- Posting of soft data remittance from the government payroll.
- Data management services.
- Technical Support Services.
- Website design and development.
- Ensuring accurate and reliable information is produced by the Cooperative.
- To carry our Market Research and identify the needs of the members.
- To mobilize savings for the Sacco.
- To market Sacco’s products and services and membership recruitment.
- To develop and review the products and services to respond to members and society needs.
- To develop and implement a marketing strategy and plan.
- To develop information, education and communication materials for distribution to members and potential customers.
- To advise the Sacco on the market needs and trends.
- To carry out customer satisfaction survey.
- Determining the effectiveness of the internal control structure.
- Promoting operational efficiencies.
- Safeguarding assets of the Cooperative.
- Encouraging compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as external laws and regulations.
- Appraisal of all loan application forms.
- Guiding and addressing members on loan options.
- Verifying the loan application forms to ascertain that all the necessary documentation are attached i.e. original pay slip, copy of ID card and passport photo size for the 1st applicants.
- Communicating to members on loan status.
- Consulting with credit committee on loan approvals.
- Preparing monthly loan reports.