Front Office Services Activity (FOSA) offers basic banking services. The Jamii Savings Accounts in FOSA include the following:
- SAWA Account: This is a withdrawable savings account where salaries, refunds and loans processed are paid into and from where the members access them. Members make monthly savings to the same account.
- Junior Savings: This is a savings account available to junior savers (children below age 18 years old).
- Special Deposit Accounts (SDA): This account gives a member an opportunity to save and attracts high interest rates in 3 months, 6 months, 9 months or 12 months with minimum savings of Kshs.20,000/-.
- Golden Savings Accounts: Referred to as Retirement Savings. It attracts interest annually and can be pledged as collateral to loans.
- Holiday Savings Account: Open to members who would like to set aside some funds to be used during holidays or vacations of their choice.