This product is geared towards supporting small scale entrepreneurs to improve their income generating activities.
- Must be a member of Jamii Sacco with minimum savings of ksh 3,400 for a period of 8 weeks.
- Registration fees-Ksh 300 per member.
- Minimum voluntary savings ksh 200 per week or 800 per month.
- Must be willing to abide by Jamii Sacco lending policies, rules and regulations.
- Must provide adequate security for the loan/fully granted by group members.
- Must be a member of a registered self help group operating an account with Jamii Sacco.
- Must provide current 6 months business record book.
- Loans between Ksh 10,000 (min) and Ksh 2,000,000(max) will be made available to individual members in the Micro-credit Program to assist them start or expand own micro-enterprises.
- Loans are granted 3 times of a member micro/Biashara savings.