- Fill in membership forms that can either be downloaded by clicking here, from our website, or can be obtained from our offices or from the delegates at every county.
- Original and Copy of the National Identity Card
- Copy of KRA PIN number
- Entrance fee of Kshs. 1,000
- Minimum Monthly Contributions of Kshs. 2200 (Kshs. 200 being Jamii Benevolent Fund Monthly Which is explained below)
- Share Capital of Kshs 6,000, initial Deposit of Kshs 1,000 then Kshs 500 for the next 10 months
Jamii Benevolent Fund (JBF)
This is a self insurance scheme that covers all loans in the SACCO except Micro Finance which are insured separately. Every member must contribute a minimum of Kshs. 200.00 per month so as to be fully covered. The purpose of JBF is:
- To settle outstanding loans which are current in the event of a member’s death or Total Permanent Disability (TPD).
- To pay final dues; double the deposits of the member to the named Next of Kin or Nominee.
- To pay last burial expense of Kshs. 40,000.00 in respect of the contributor or the named Next of Kin.
- The fund is re-insured with an underwriter.